- ☑ 200g Lotus Biscoff Spread (£1 in Poundland)
- ☑ 55g Plain Flour
- ☑ 1 medium Egg
- ☑ 1/4 tsp baking powder
- ☑ 40g approx Dark chocolate chips (you can use milk, white or dark, and add more if you want!)
- ✔ Whisk together the Lotus Biscoff spread, flour, baking powder and egg until smooth.
- ✔ Sprinkle in your chocolate chips and fold into the mixture.
- ✔ Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- ✔ With a tablespoon, spoon out some of the mixture and roll in your palms, until round.
- ✔ Pop these onto the baking tray, equally spaced.
- ✔ Bake for 10 mins at 180deg Fan.