- ☑ 1 500g block of Paneer, cubed
- ☑ 3 tbsp oil
- ☑ 1 tbsp of cornflour
- ☑ 1 red onion diced thick slices
- ☑ 3 garlic cloves diced
- ☑ 1 green pepper diced, thick slices
- ☑ 1 tsp dried red chilli flakes
- ☑ 1 and 1/2 tbsp ketchup
- ☑ 2 tbsp extra hot chilli sauce (I used Maggi)
- ☑ 1 tbsp of dark soya sauce
- ✔ Cover your cubed paneer in 1 tbsp oil and cornflour, until all pieces are equally covered.
- ✔ Bake these in the oven for 20 mins 180deg fan or 10 mins at 200deg in the air fryer, until golden brown. Flip them half way through.
- ✔ Once the Paneer is done, in a pan heat 2 tbsp Oil in a pan. Stir fry your onion and garlic until soft and browned slightly.
- ✔ Add your peppers and stir until soft.
- ✔ Add in your chilli flakes and stir.
- ✔ Add in your paneer and mix in with the onion, pepper and garlic mix.
- ✔ Add in the ketchup, followed by chilli sauce then soya. Stir in between each sauce addition.